Free patterns

Below is a listing of my free patterns.  Every now and then something will catch my eye that is somewhat funny, offbeat or just plain silly.  Either way, it's almost certain that you will not find these patterns anywhere else so this will be a chance for you to create something unique.  I am also offering free patterns to beginners as long as the patterns are no more than 3" x 3".  Feel free to send me requests and I will try to create one for you or someone you know that would like to try out this craft.

Do Not Let Moose Lick Your Car (A) - 158 stitches wide, 159 stitches tall (posted December 2020)

Do Not Let Moose Lick Your Car (B) - 158 stitches wide, 159 stitches tall (posted December 2020)

WWF Pandas - 92 stitches wide, 159 stitches tall (posted December 2020)


No comments:

Post a Comment